Release of the Book Prosecuting and Defending Domain Name Disputes Effective Litigation Strategies , by Founding Partner Daniel Bereskin
Bereskin & Parr is delighted to announce the release of the book Prosecuting and Defending Domain Name Disputes Effective Litigation Strategies by Founding Partner Daniel Bereskin.
Abusive domain name registrations by third parties seeking to exploit the reputation and goodwill associated with trademarks are a growing challenge for trademark owners. It is crucial for trademark attorneys to understand the legal mechanisms for protecting trademarks and effectively combating deceptive domain name registrations.
With a focus on domain name dispute case law, rules, and procedures, Daniel Bereskin offers practical guidance on protecting trademark rights against abusive domain name registration and use, as well as actionable advice on defending Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy (UDRP) complaints.
- Evidence needed to support domain name dispute positions.
- Analysis of the likelihood of success in domain name disputes.
- A comprehensive examination of WIPO domain name dispute case law.
- Tips on drafting persuasive responses to domain name dispute complaints.
- Practical guidance on creating effective complaints in domain name dispute proceedings.
This book will be an invaluable resource for both trademark owners faced with abusive third-party domain name registrations and domain name owners who believe they registered their domain names in good faith. This will also serve as a guide for lawyers, trademark agents, and advisors.
If you wish to obtain either a print or electronic copy of the book, please visit www.e-elgar.com.