Bereskin & Parr lawyers, patent agents and trademarks are consistently recognized as national and global leaders in the IP field. We have appeared in countless publications, including Expert Guides: The Best of the Best, Chambers Global: The World’s Leading Lawyers for Business, The International Who’s Who of Business Lawyers, PLC Which Lawyer?, Lexpert/American Lawyer Guide to the Leading 500 Lawyers in Canada, and The Best Lawyers in Canada.
Many members of the firm have held prominent and respected positions within the IP community, such as:
- President of Canadian Association of The International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys (FICPI Canada)
- Canadian Patent Agents Examining Board
- President of the Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC)
- President of the Canadian Group of the International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- International Trademark Association’s (INTA) Board of Directors
We are thought leaders and regularly publish articles in leading legal and industry publications and journals. Many of our professionals have lectured on IP issues at law faculties of Canadian universities, spoken at IP-related seminars and conferences around the world, and have provided professional expertise to various media outlets.
Our professionals are privileged to be supported by dedicated and experienced staff who help to ensure that our work is always accurate and timely.