Brett Benham is an associate with Bereskin & Parr LLP within the Engineering and Technology group. He is also a member of the Cleantech practice group.
Brett’s practice focuses on patent drafting and prosecution, with an emphasis on innovations in mechancial systems and processes. Brett received his Juris Doctor from Osgoode Hall Law School. He has been with the firm, including as a summer student, articling student, and associate, since 2020. During his undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering, Brett worked within the construction industry at various engineering firms and an international construction company.
Outside of work, Brett enjoys spending quality time with friends and family, strives to prioritize health and fitness, and has a keen interest in television and movies. “All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.” (J.R.R. Tolkien)
- J.D., Osgoode Hall Law School, 2021
- B. Eng. (Civil Eng.), Carleton University, 2018
- Admitted to the Ontario Bar, 2021
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC)
- Toronto Lawyers Association (TLA)
- Law Society of Ontario (LSO)