Andrea is an associate in the Electrical & Computer Technology practice group.
Andrea’s practice centers around preparing and prosecuting patent applications across a diverse range of technologies, with a focus on ICT and electrical and software technologies and has a strong interest in emerging technologies.
While in law school, Andrea completed an externship with the University of Toronto’s Entrepreneurship Hatchery, where she worked closely with early-stage startups to develop IP and business strategies.
Andrea is bilingual and practices both in English and French.
Outside of work, Andrea can be found pursuing creative hobbies, trying out new recipes and staying active with outdoor sports.
- J.D., University of Toronto, 2021
- Bachelor of Engineering (BEng) - Electrical Engineering (Elec), McGill University, 2016
- Admitted to the Ontario Bar, 2022
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC)
- Law Society of Ontario (LSO)
- Toronto Lawyers Association (TLA)