À propos de Adam
Adam Aucoin is an attorney at Bereskin & Parr LLP. His practice focuses on availability research, prosecution and enforcement of trademarks, copyright and digital media, licensing licensing and transactions, marketing and advertising law, Internet and domain name disputes, and intellectual property disputes.
Adam helps our clients grow and protect their businesses through the acquisition, licensing and enforcement of trademarks and copyrights in Canada and abroad. He also advises our clients on marketing and advertising laws in Canada, particularly regarding product packaging and labeling, as well as advertising campaigns. Adam has helped small businesses to globally recognized brands acquire and exploit their intellectual property rights for competitive purposes.
In addition to his practice, Adam is a member of the Latin Jazz Ensemble at the Royal Conservatory of Music.
- J.D., Université de Toronto, 2021
- B.A. (spécialisé) (anglais), Université de Californie à Berkeley, 2018
- Reçu au Barreau de l’Ontario, 2022
- Agent de marques de commerce au Canada, 2023
- Institut de la propriété intellectuelle du Canada (IPIC)
- Barreau de l’Ontario