Terry Edwards is Counsel with Bereskin & Parr LLP.
Terry is a trademark agent and has practiced in the field for over 30 years. Her practice focuses on all aspects of the trademark life cycle, including registrability and availability, filing, prosecution, oppositions, assignment and portfolio management. She has worked with clients across the spectrum from individuals to large multi-national companies in a wide variety of industries.
Outside of work, Terry enjoys spending time with her family, including her grandchildren, reading (almost anything!) and watching the sunset at the end of the day from the dock at her cottage.
“The person who deserves most pity is a lonesome one on a rainy day who doesn’t know how to read” (Benjamin Franklin).
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.), Honours, Wilfrid Laurier University, 1983
- Registered Canadian Trademark Agent, 1990
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC), Fellow
- College of Patent Agents and Trademark Agents (CPATA)