Susan J. Keri is a barrister, solicitor, registered trademark agent and partner with Bereskin & Parr LLP.
With over 30 years’ experience in the field of trademark law, Susan provides clients with strategic advice in both contentious and non-contentious matters. Her practice extends to all areas of trademark law, including clearance and opinion work, prosecution, opposition, cancellation, licensing, commercial transactions involving trademark assets, and assisting with the acquisition and maintenance of international trademark portfolios.
Outside of work, Susan enjoys spending time with family and friends, good food and good wine.
“There is a crack in everything; that’s how the light gets in.” (Leonard Cohen)
- LL.B, Queen’s University, 1984
- B.A (Honours) International Relations/Political Science, University of Toronto, 1981
- Admitted to the Ontario Bar, 1986
- Registered Canadian Trademark Agent, 1986
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC) – Fellow
- Canadian Bar Association
- International Trademark Association (INTA); Editor Trademark Reporter
- Pharmaceutical Trademark Group (PTMG)
- College of Patent Agents and Trademark Agents (CPATA)
- Law Society of Ontario (LSO)