Parnian Soltanipanah is an associate with Bereskin & Parr LLP. She is part of the Life Sciences patent group and the Privacy, Cybersecurity and Data Protection group.
Parnian assists clients with respect to patent prosecution and IP strategy & management, particularly in the chemical and pharmaceutical fields. She also assists clients in assessing and managing privacy related risks and ensuring compliance with Canadian privacy laws.
Outside of work, Parnian enjoys outdoor activities with friends, reading a good mystery novel and trying out new dessert recipes.
- J.D., Queen’s University, 2021
- B.Sc. (Chemistry), University of Guelph, 2017
- Admitted to the Ontario Bar, 2022
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC)
- Law Society of Ontario (LSO)