Register for Bereskin & Parr's Mississauga Breakfast Clinic, The IP Landscape
September 24, 2015
Bereskin & Parr’s first Breakfast Seminar at our Mississauga office will be held next Wednesday, September 30th at 7:30am and we’d love to see you there. Our breakfast seminars have seen tremendous success in the past and we’re excited to offer them in Mississauga.
Bereskin & Parr partners Sam Frost, Ian McMillan, Stephen Beney and Patricia Folkins will look at various IP rights including patents, industrial designs and trademarks that can be used to protect your valuable innovations when bringing new products and services to market.
This year also marks the addition of specialized workshops taking place after the main presentation. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the finer details and current developments in intellectual property, as well as ask your most pertinent questions.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Breakfast: 7:30am to 8:00am
Presentation & Workshop: 8:00am to 9:00am
Bereskin & Parr LLP
6750 Century Avenue, Suite 101
Mississauga, Ontario L5N 2V8
• What to consider in obtaining strong patent, design and trademark protection
• How to maximize your chances of obtaining patent protection
• What to know about the “big three” Canadian IP statutes updates:
- Patent Act – implementing the Patent Law Treaty
- Trademarks Act – implementing Madrid, Singapore, Nice
- Industrial Design Act – implementing the Hague Treaty
• How these changes might affect your business strategies and obtaining strong rights
• What steps you should take now
• Special Considerations for:
- Life Sciences
- Computer-Implemented Inventions